DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

He's gone...

One of the best threads I've read here . . . all for the wrong reasons šŸ˜ž. I'm continually blown away by the pilots in this group. I'm EXTREMELY proud of you all . . .šŸ„ŗā€¼ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: t4nk
....gone forever. Sleeping at the bottom of Andaman sea. Together with precious footage. He was like a brother to me. We have been through so much together. Crashes, broken propellers, bird attacks (they weren't harmed), freezing and hot temperatures, rain, snow, wind, long distances, high altitudes and even a volcano erruption. He never failed me. But I failed today. Rookie mistake. I'm sorry, my brother. Rest in peace.

Dedicated to my beloved Mavic Air:

P.S. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I thought only you guys would understand this pain.
Incredible footage compilation. I'm guessing it was shot in Iceland? My next step if I were you would be to purchase another drone right away. Your stuff is amazing and one of the reasons I want to visit Iceland.

....gone forever. Sleeping at the bottom of Andaman sea. Together with precious footage. He was like a brother to me. We have been through so much together. Crashes, broken propellers, bird attacks (they weren't harmed), freezing and hot temperatures, rain, snow, wind, long distances, high altitudes and even a volcano erruption. He never failed me. But I failed today. Rookie mistake. I'm sorry, my brother. Rest in peace.

Dedicated to my beloved Mavic Air:

P.S. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I thought only you guys would understand this pain.
Sad to hear indeed. Although, I wish I could travel to coll places like you did to video such awesome environment though. Hope you get a new drone soon enough. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones