DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey all

Hi, DjiAndy,
A big Texas welcome to the Forum from a M2P driver in North Texas!

You'll find lots of fellow Aussies here, and plenty of friendly folks from everywhere who'll be glad to help you learn and progress. What do you fly?

We all look forward to seeing your stuff!

Hi, DjiAndy,
A big Texas welcome to the Forum from a M2P driver in North Texas!

You'll find lots of fellow Aussies here, and plenty of friendly folks from everywhere who'll be glad to help you learn and progress. What do you fly?

We all look forward to seeing your stuff!
cheers mate, I fly a MM had it for about 2 weeks now, so am still learning with it, but its very addictive great new hobby :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

my first record and edit, lol sorry its nothing special, just happy to get one in the bag, I have also change my gimble settings after this as am a bit shaky with the controls ;)
take that back cant upload .mp4

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Hi Andy.

Welcome to the forum from a damp UK.
If you want a bucket of water I'll fly one over. :):)
cheers deltamike, am originally from the uk so i know all about water and buckets ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

my first record and edit, lol sorry its nothing special, just happy to get one in the bag, I have also change my gimble settings after this as am a bit shaky with the controls ;)
take that back cant upload .mp4

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey djiAndy. Don't blame you for getting in the air as soon as possible. Watched your video.....Do you record in 480? That is the highest I could get from the settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico