DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member From Türkiye

ersien

Reactions
Hello there!

I just wanted to say hi!

While trying to develop opencv project for dji mini 3 pro, i came across with this great form that people help each other.

I am open to help anyone while struggling on new sdk's issues.

My current exploring about :

1- Building apk that connect to computer
2- Getting live camera stream from drone
3- Flying drone from computer (python)

If you are similar to these, please do not hesitate to message me in private or public!
We are big while we are helping each other.

In another saying, I do not want to get lost in very bady documented dj tutorials.

We^d better help each other!

Thank you! :)Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there!

I just wanted to say hi!

While trying to develop opencv project for dji mini 3 pro, i came across with this great form that people help each other.

I am open to help anyone while struggling on new sdk's issues.

My current exploring about :

1- Building apk that connect to computer
2- Getting live camera stream from drone
3- Flying drone from computer (python)

If you are similar to these, please do not hesitate to message me in private or public!
We are big while we are helping each other.

In another saying, I do not want to get lost in very bady documented dj tutorials.

We^d better help each other!

Thank you! :)Thumbswayup
Welcome to the Mavic Pilots Forum. Here you will find a great group of people anxious to help each other with their drone problems. But YOU can help me, if you don't mind!

Might I just ask you, as a Turkish resident of Istanbul, this question?

I am traveling to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan on July 2nd, for a photo and drone workshop with a pro photographer and 5 other photographers in Kyrgystan. I am connecting to a Bishkek,Kyrgystan flight in Istanbul Airport, staying overnight from the US to Istanbul at the airport hotel in Istanbul. I do not want to have my drone confiscated. I am not entering the country and not leaving the airport.
Do you think I will have any problem going from the plane (from London to Istanbul) to the airport hotel. I repeat, I am not entering Turkey or flying the drone any place in Turkiye.

Dale
Miami,USA

No fly, no problem (short answer).[Additional info : I called the airport. They say, drone must be in luggage as seperately from batteries.]
I also replied in private message.

Appearantly, mostly American people are here. I have been to Newyork and Massachussets for a while. I worked there in Fresh City. Many thanks for warm welcome messages :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas