DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Texas (West Texas, just south of Abilene).

Howdy from Big Country. I am a retired Airline pilot, and now a rancher, gunsmith and drone pilot. My fleet includes a Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 E, Mavic 3 T and finally the little guy, Air 2S. I want to learn more about mapping, surveying and thermal usage. What a learning curve! I thank y'all in advance for all the help I am going to request!!!
Welcome from San Antonio. Wow - quite the fleet you've acquired. Very nice! 3Pro and 2S here.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Howdy from Big Country. I am a retired Airline pilot, and now a rancher, gunsmith and drone pilot. My fleet includes a Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 E, Mavic 3 T and finally the little guy, Air 2S. I want to learn more about mapping, surveying and thermal usage. What a learning curve! I thank y'all in advance for all the help I am going to request!!!
Hello from Clyde! I have a few of the smaller DJI craft , the Mini 2 and Pro 3. With the Mini 2 it's all about just having fun and flying as fast as it can without crashing and the Pro 3 is for me, all about trying to get the best looking shots and playing with the camera settings. Abilene area doesn't really have a lot of variety when it comes to terrain though so I find myself traveling when I can find the time. Have un with it and good luck! Nice to see someone else out here is flying as well!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J