DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Texas (West Texas, just south of Abilene).

DaleTX

Reactions
Howdy from Big Country. I am a retired Airline pilot, and now a rancher, gunsmith and drone pilot. My fleet includes a Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 E, Mavic 3 T and finally the little guy, Air 2S. I want to learn more about mapping, surveying and thermal usage. What a learning curve! I thank y'all in advance for all the help I am going to request!!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Howdy from Big Country. I am a retired Airline pilot, and now a rancher, gunsmith and drone pilot.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

In the '90, I "lived just south of Abilene…" in San Angelo… I was stationed at Goodfellow AFB…

Enjoy, your Journey is just beginning!

Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Great to have you here and a very warm welcome. I love the way you type like I imagine you speak although how that went down as you spoke to ATC I couldn’t imagine!

Howdy from Big Country. I am a retired Airline pilot, and now a rancher, gunsmith and drone pilot. My fleet includes a Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 E, Mavic 3 T and finally the little guy, Air 2S. I want to learn more about mapping, surveying and thermal usage. What a learning curve! I thank y'all in advance for all the help I am going to request!!!
Greetings from Anchorage Alaska. I am interested in your thoughts on the Mavic 3 T.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078