DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member - 2 year pilot

KB5UFO

Reactions
I am new here. Not new to drones. I am in Alvin, Texas. Just a bit south of Houston. First drone was a hubsan zino pro. (Stop laughing at me ). Then I had 2 Phantoms. The phantoms both died of old age in the past three months. First death by main board burnout. Second by remote failure. Both old phantom 3. So no parts easily available. Zino still flys. Tuesday my new Mavic Air 2s will arrive. Can not wait to get this great drone in the air. I will watch this forum closely. I don’t post a great deal but will announce my groups flying events here. I run a small user group on Facebook called southeast Texas Drone Flyers group. Come by and join the group if you are within reasonable distance from Houston. We try to fly every week. Somewhere new.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America KB5UFO.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings!

I am new here. Not new to drones. I am in Alvin, Texas. Just a bit south of Houston. First drone was a hubsan zino pro. (Stop laughing at me ). Then I had 2 Phantoms. The phantoms both died of old age in the past three months. First death by main board burnout. Second by remote failure. Both old phantom 3. So no parts easily available. Zino still flys. Tuesday my new Mavic Air 2s will arrive. Can not wait to get this great drone in the air. I will watch this forum closely. I don’t post a great deal but will announce my groups flying events here. I run a small user group on Facebook called southeast Texas Drone Flyers group. Come by and join the group if you are within reasonable distance from Houston. We try to fly every week. Somewhere new.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC