DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from Bakersfield, Ca

Cafguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello all I'm a retired welder and R.C. Hobbiest been heavily into drones and drone photography for around a year now I am 107 cert. and I would like to learn how to become an agency cert. pilot to do volunteer search and rescue operations in my area. If anyone does this type of work your help would be greatly appreciated.
My "fleet" of drones is : dji Mavic pro : Mavic pro Platinum : Air 2s ( best drone ever i.m.o.) and a few Tellos for backyard fun.
I will soon be winning the lottery according to my "gut "feeling and at that time I will be adding a Matrice or two maybe a dji dock just for effect....

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello all I'm a retired welder and R.C. Hobbiest been heavily into drones and drone photography for around a year now I am 107 cert. and I would like to learn how to become an agency cert. pilot to do volunteer search and rescue operations in my area. If anyone does this type of work your help would be greatly appreciated.
My "fleet" of drones is : dji Mavic pro : Mavic pro Platinum : Air 2s ( best drone ever i.m.o.) and a few Tellos for backyard fun.
I will soon be winning the lottery according to my "gut "feeling and at that time I will be adding a Matrice or two maybe a dji dock just for effect....
Welcome from Savannah, GA!

Congrats on your certification! Im studying now.

Lol at your "gut" feeling. I have that exact same feeling every single time a female looks at me.
Guess how that always seems to work out?

Hello all I'm a retired welder and R.C. Hobbiest been heavily into drones and drone photography for around a year now I am 107 cert.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Fly Safe!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13