DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey from the Isle of Man

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Are you allowed to fly during the motorcycle races on the Isle of Man? I would love to see some drone footage of that.

Reactions: Thealien
Thankyou all for the warm welcome.

[B]kjcbid54[/B] - No theres no drones allowed during races.. There was a guy who put a drone up during TT a couple years ago during a race.. they stopped the racing and wouldn't continue till they found him .. he received a hefty fine.

Reactions: ilpitz and Air_Joe
Off topic but I would like to come over for the TT race is it possible to find a hotel room for the race?

Reactions: Thealien
Thankyou all for the warm welcome.

[B]kjcbid54[/B] - No theres no drones allowed during races.. There was a guy who put a drone up during TT a couple years ago during a race.. they stopped the racing and wouldn't continue till they found him .. he received a hefty fine.
yeah, there are always low flying helicopters trying to flim the race for broadcasting for the rest of the world, very irresponsible guy to be flying a drone and endanger other people lives!
great job for the organiser!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu