DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey from Toronto!

j.r.r.

Reactions
I'm new to drones, Mavic Pro is my first one. Last Friday picked up Fly More Combo with Mavic Pro 5-in-1 Charging Hub (still on back order), Mavic Pro ND Filters Set, Mavic Pro Landing Gear, and DJI Remote Controller Strap. Run into some problems with DJI Assistant 2 but after disabling driver signing in my Windows 8.1 all is good. Yesterday took my Mavic for quick test fly, and the only problem was I when flying back and pushing joysticks wrong way :) Main reason I bought drone is to document my trips with some aerial footage and pictures. I'm thing about buying CrystalSky Ultra Bright monitor because my Samsung Note 4 is pretty much useless on a sunny day but have to wait couple months to let my wife cool down after my purchase of the Mavic Pro :)

Wish you all save and fun flying,
--jr

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm new to drones, Mavic Pro is my first one. Last Friday picked up Fly More Combo with Mavic Pro 5-in-1 Charging Hub (still on back order), Mavic Pro ND Filters Set, Mavic Pro Landing Gear, and DJI Remote Controller Strap. Run into some problems with DJI Assistant 2 but after disabling driver signing in my Windows 8.1 all is good. Yesterday took my Mavic for quick test fly, and the only problem was I when flying back and pushing joysticks wrong way :) Main reason I bought drone is to document my trips with some aerial footage and pictures. I'm thing about buying CrystalSky Ultra Bright monitor because my Samsung Note 4 is pretty much useless on a sunny day but have to wait couple months to let my wife cool down after my purchase of the Mavic Pro :)

Wish you all save and fun flying,
--jr
Howdy from Wyoming @j.r.r. , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Thank you all for warm welcome. The purchase of drone is the idea for my hobby when I will be able to retire in about 18 months. At this moment I have no idea how this plan will work, I may get really frustrating learning all aspects of operating the drone, working on editing of footage and consequently dropping the entire drone thing. At this moment my time is quite restricted by my work and opportunities to get out to places where I can practice are very limited. This summer, end of August, I'm planning to take a motorcycle trip to Quebec, specifically Gaspé Peninsula, and northern parts of NB. Well... we will see how it will go :)

Thanks again,
--jr

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that Mavic Pro! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore