DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey guys, new here... I could really use some help.

Boomcaster

Reactions
Hey all! So, I just got the Mavic Air 2 days ago. Up until today everything was working perfectly. I did at least 10 flights in the last 2 days, and today I wanted to try the wifi only connection, that's when the trouble started. I was never able to connect to the drone through wifi, not by scanning the QR code or manually as it looks like the drone is not sending a wifi signal. As it wasn't working I tried going back to the regular rc connection with cable, and the RC would not link to the drone, the link process just times out. I did some google sleuthing and found a few posts from earlier this year about people having the same issue. I followed all the suggestions in the links, some from this very same board. Absolutely nothing works. Is my Air bricked already? Was there ever a definite answer/solution to this problem?

Thanks!

Hey all! So, I just got the Mavic Air 2 days ago. Up until today everything was working perfectly. I did at least 10 flights in the last 2 days, and today I wanted to try the wifi only connection, that's when the trouble started. I was never able to connect to the drone through wifi, not by scanning the QR code or manually as it looks like the drone is not sending a wifi signal. As it wasn't working I tried going back to the regular rc connection with cable, and the RC would not link to the drone, the link process just times out. I did some google sleuthing and found a few posts from earlier this year about people having the same issue. I followed all the suggestions in the links, some from this very same board. Absolutely nothing works. Is my Air bricked already? Was there ever a definite answer/solution to this problem?

Thanks!
Did you switch to wifi from RC by the micro SD card slot? There is a switch on the pro anyway, actually not sure about the air.

What process did you follow to re-link the RC to the AC.
I did this once and had to press three buttons simultaneously on the remote to initiate the re-linking. Worked fine.

Here you go... watch this through to the end

Hope it helps

J

What process did you follow to re-link the RC to the AC.
I did this once and had to press three buttons simultaneously on the remote to initiate the re-linking. Worked fine.

Here you go... watch this through to the end

Hope it helps

J
Yup, tried that a million times. Both ways. Nothing, zip, nada.

Hey guys, so after spending literally all night trying to figure it out and reading countless forums posts of people having the issue, I decided to exchange it for a new one. It worked out and I'm flying again.

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+