DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey need the best as affordable range extender for my Mavic air.

Lose the crocs. Sell tickets for the jumpy house. Setup an ice cream stand. Tell me more about your experience with the 4hawks, including install. And, what brand is the monitor rig and your thoughts on it as well.

Reactions: Suarez111
The screen is a Samsung tab e 8in. Inside a beetle unicorn case from Amazon. Using mavmount for Otterbox I purchased the controller already modded so can't speak to install. Range has been way better but Havnt opened it up in a rural area just yet.

The screen is a Samsung tab e 8in. Inside a beetle unicorn case from Amazon. Using mavmount for Otterbox I purchased the controller already modded so can't speak to install. Range has been way better but Havnt opened it up in a rural area just yet.
Many thanks, considering the 4hawks for my MA controller. I kinda sorta know the foot problem. Broke my 5 times in the USAF in 24 years span. Now fighting with VA for a new back. Most of my flying is from a collapsible camping chair. Nearly able to stand 5 minutes

Reactions: mad monkey
This weekend is my first time in months walking unassisted. Short distance of course.

The 4hawks is great so far. I bought it as a second controller so I still maintain my normal for traveling etc

always nice to see a mavmount in the wild!

I shortened the neck strap with some of the sewing skills mama taught me lol and other than that it's great. A little less. Compact than I'd like and pricy.. But seems decent

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas