DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey there from Southwest Germany - Air2s / Mini2

Reactions
Hey guys,

best regards from the rhinevalley in southern Germany. I'm 36 years old and startet flying with my Spark in 2018 while living at the eastern cape in South Africa. Beside my Air2s and Mini2 I got an Osmo Mobile 3, Osmo Action, Sony Alpha 6000 and some small stuff around.

Looking for some connections to people flying around in the area of Baden-Baden and the black forest.

For some pics check out my Instagram Channel Downsouth_landscapes.

Enjoy flying :)👋!
Philipp (Downsouth_Landscapes)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hey guys,

best regards from the rhinevalley in southern Germany. I'm 36 years old and startet flying with my Spark in 2018 while living at the eastern cape in South Africa. Beside my Air2s and Mini2 I got an Osmo Mobile 3, Osmo Action, Sony Alpha 6000 and some small stuff around.

Looking for some connections to people flying around in the area of Baden-Baden and the black forest.

For some pics check out my Instagram Channel Downsouth_landscapes.

Enjoy flying :)👋!
Philipp (Downsouth_Landscapes)
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado, US. I love Germany and have family in Duisberg and Berlin and I've been to Karlsruhe and Durlach. Great people, food and history. Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Grüße, Philipp, und willkommen in unserem Forum aus dem freundlichen Himmel von Texas, USA!

We are happy to have you with us. We have over 150,000 members worldwide who enjoy helping each other learn and grow as pilots and photographers. Anytime you have a question, just ask!

Incidentally, years ago we hosted a German exchange student for a whole year. He is now a senior partner in a law firm. When he returned for a visit last December, we treated him to a Dallas Mavericks game and a Dirk Nowitzki jersey. He plans to hook up with a bunch of us who are flying over to Munich for Oktoberfest 2023.
Glad you've joined us!

Rich R (alias Hauptmann)

English: German translation courtesy of Google Translate

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum