DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey there from Southwest Germany - Air2s / Mini2

best regards from the rhinevalley in southern Germany. I'm 36 years old and startet flying with my Spark in 2018 while living at the eastern cape in South Africa. Beside my Air2s and Mini2

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for the next "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Hey D,

It's been like a month since I've seen you on the board. I tried to PM you but got and "Opps..." I'm glad you are back!

LT

Reactions: Hauptmann
Hey D,

It's been like a month since I've seen you on the board. I tried to PM you but got and "Opps..." I'm glad you are back!

LT
Haven't seen him either. But if you look at the date of the post of his that you replied to it is Jan 18, 2022. Over a year ago. :(

Haven't seen him either. But if you look at the date of the post of his that you replied to it is Jan 18, 2022. Over a year ago. :(
OPPS, not the first time I've missed the small details...

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom