DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all from London UK

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Porky and MiMo28
Welcome to the forum, ah, you’re just down the road from me. Enjoy your flight Monday?

Reactions: MiMo28
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!
Be sure to read the online DJI manual before you get in a pickle. Remember that the “RTH” and “pause” buttons are your friends and be very familiar with their use and location on the controller... keeps you flying long term.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome From Chicago. This forum can help you with any issues that may come up, by clicking on Mavic Help,
then Mavic Tips. This site has over 80.000 members from all over the world. And, with the combination of some very talented people in many fields, your questions will be answered. Blue Skies and safe flying to you.

Yesterday I received a new Mavic 2 Pro and can’t wait for Monday to take it out for first time. I need to travel west for a while to avoid all the no fly zones
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jageist