DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all from Ontario, Canada

royster

Reactions
Courier just dropped off my Mavic fly more combo & I must say DJI put together quite an impressive package.
I've downloaded the quick start guide & the Mavic pro manual, all 62 pages.
Even though I;ve been flying a P3A for about 1 year, I am very nervous even contemplating flying the Mavic pro.
I;m charging the batteries right now, I;m assuming the old rule, "don't charge the RC & bird at sametime" holds true with the Mavic too.
Maybe because the little Mav looks so tiny sitting next to the Phantom, fragile even, whatever the reason, I am not looking forward to flying this thing!
Maybe I will trade it for a P4pro!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I;m charging the batteries right now, I;m assuming the old rule, "don't charge the RC & bird at sametime" holds true with the Mavic too
It's okay to charge both at the same time.

I'm surprised a courier is working today, being a Saturday and Canada Day. What a great country we live in. Enjoy, if I can fly the Mavic pro with little or no problems ,I'm sure you will have no problem

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Courier just dropped off my Mavic fly more combo & I must say DJI put together quite an impressive package.
I've downloaded the quick start guide & the Mavic pro manual, all 62 pages.
Even though I;ve been flying a P3A for about 1 year, I am very nervous even contemplating flying the Mavic pro.
I;m charging the batteries right now, I;m assuming the old rule, "don't charge the RC & bird at sametime" holds true with the Mavic too.
Maybe because the little Mav looks so tiny sitting next to the Phantom, fragile even, whatever the reason, I am not looking forward to flying this thing!
Maybe I will trade it for a P4pro!!
Howdy from Wyoming royster, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121