DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi all

Hopeidontcrash

Reactions
just got my mavic pro last weekend. Got my first flight in. Just awesome. I’m a total newbie to drones and wanted one thats smarter than me, haha
Cant wait for weather to clear up to get out again

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

welcome mavic pilot, be sure to keep your hands outside the aircraft at all times :)

just got my mavic pro last weekend. Got my first flight in. Just awesome. I’m a total newbie to drones and wanted one thats smarter than me, haha
Howdy from Wyoming @Hopeidontcrash , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Hopeidontcrash
Be advised not the number of batteries will keep you in air for a long time but your RC's battery .
If the RC " feels" your phone/tablet running low on power will start to charge it cutting off the flight time . I just bought a 300k Ah power bank , output 5V1A or 5V2.1A . Every time just stick that in your RC (charger slot) and you'll keep flying . You welcome .[emoji3] . Bye .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22