DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi anyone in or around the Derby/Derbyshire area

BogeyBlack

Reactions
Started off with a Husband 501 and loved it, so got a Mavic Pro Platinum, fantastic. Just looking to see if there is anyone out there in or around my area that can help with safe places to fly. Cheers Steve

Last edited:
Hi Steve!
I'm from Sutton in ashfield and spend loads of weekends in Derbyshire so i'm interested in the same.

I'm pretty new to this as only had my mavic pro for about a month so still learning.

Hi Steve!
I'm from Sutton in ashfield and spend loads of weekends in Derbyshire so i'm interested in the same.

I'm pretty new to this as only had my mavic pro for about a month so still learning.
Hi, and thanks for getting in touch. I have had my Mavic for about a month too only flown it the once, but have had a Hubsan 501 since last Christmas. Where abouts in Derbyshire do you go to fly. Maybe we could meet up sometime when it's convenient, though the weather is a bit dodgy now. But still great to hear about your flights. Hope to hear back. Steve

Last edited:
Hi steve
I'm off to Cornwall for a week next weekend so hoping to get some Droning done! Keep your eyes peeled!
Glyn

Have a great time, look forward to seeing the outcome. I'm hoping to get to South Wales in the next week or so for a few days so getting my batteries charged up for that. Chat soon. Cheers Steve

Reactions: Lad
Lol! Ended in disaster mate!
off on a bike ride with the drone to get some Cornwall scenery and the other half come off her bike and broke her leg, so ended up in truro hospital for 3 days.

we're home now but she's not very mobile, so i'm in charge of home duties so not much spare time, frustrating isn't the word!!!
Decided we'll give it another go after new year.
You been doing any?

Not a lot better than you actually. We were going to Llansteffan South Wales, a few castles in the area, for a few days a couple of weeks ago. We got to within 35-40 miles of our destination and my wife got a call saying that her mum had been rushed to hospital. We turned around at the next pull in and headed for the Royal Derby Hospital 330 mile round trip and got out the car once.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag