DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone, Bram here! (From the Netherlands)

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Because most introduce themselves so neatly, I'll do the same!

My name is Bram van Kattenbroek, I am 32 and I come from the Netherlands. (yes, somewhere near Amsterdam;))
I am a drone video enthusiast, but I also, do to the Covid-19 crisis, started an aerial video marketplace last year, based on it's location, where drone pilots worldwide can sell their videos.

Can and would like to tell a lot more about this, but this thread is not the place for it. Of course you can always send PM!

Best Regards, Bram

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Bram_aerialstockshots.

Nice to meet you Bram. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi everyone,

Because most introduce themselves so neatly, I'll do the same!

My name is Bram van Kattenbroek, I am 32 and I come from the Netherlands. (yes, somewhere near Amsterdam;))
I am a drone video enthusiast, but I also, do to the Covid-19 crisis, started an aerial video marketplace last year, based on it's location, where drone pilots worldwide can sell their videos.

Can and would like to tell a lot more about this, but this thread is not the place for it. Of course you can always send PM!

Best Regards, Bram
Good day, Bram. Welcome to the forum. Now retired after 34 years with Philips I have made many a flight from the states. From Schiphol would be a relaxing train ride to Eindhoven and in between were some of the most gorgeous countrysides. You should no doubt have many a subject for some fantastic shooting!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent