DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from a Portuguese guy in Milford On Sea (England)

TheMusicGuy

Reactions
Hi guys.
I've been flying RC helis for 10 years (still have my tuned up and faithful Esky Belt-Cp) and only three weeks ago I decided to take the jump to the UAV world and got myself a Mavic Pro.
So far, I've flown it pretty much daily with no issues whatsoever.
I hope we'll all have some nice interactions in the future.
Cheers!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi guys.
I've been flying RC helis for 10 years (still have my tuned up and faithful Esky Belt-Cp) and only three weeks ago I decided to take the jump to the UAV world and got myself a Mavic Pro.
Cheers!
Howdy from Wyoming @TheMusicGuy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Howdy from Wyoming @TheMusicGuy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.[/QUOT
Hi guys.
Cheers!
Welcome from Chicago. Glad to hear your having so much fun, and no issues. This forum is a very useful tool when you do have issues. It helps you to gain confidence
and knowledge when flying your Bird. Besides getting help from other pilots, you can
get on Mavic Help, then click on Mavic tips. Mavic Tips has answers to a variety of issues that may come up. Blue skies and safe flying, and may the propellers keep on
singing to you.

Hi guys.
Cheers!
Welcome from Chicago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54