DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Algoma

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just pulled the trigger on a brand new M2Z, still waiting for it to arrive. (everything is slow these days) I've been flying my Spark for a couple years now and though I love it, it has some limitations, not least a short flight time. Originally thought to upgrade to a used Mavic Pro/Platinum. Got tired of being outbid on Ebay, so I decided to spend all that money I didn't spend this summer, due to the Covid, on a brand new drone...........

Oh, Algoma.....North Shore (of Georgian Bay) in Ontario, Canada. A great place to live. ???☺

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Barbara.

Congratulations on your new investment.
I know how much you like your Spark and I'm sure you'll enjoy the M2Z.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout Canada. Whenever you need help, there are over 120,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/avic+2+Pro+Zoom+User+Manual+V1.4.pdf

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi, I detect a familiar voice...thanks for the welcome.

Hi, I detect a familiar voice...thanks for the welcome.

Yep, it's me.

The Mavic bug bit me in August with the Mavic Air 2 so I snuck over here to learn a few things.

I only had a handful of flights with the MA2 but still fly the Spark regularly. :)

Welcome, I was just flying in Georgian Bay on the weekend, near Awenda Provincial Park, and am heading to Minden this weekend to catch some fall colours.
Ah yes, Awenda. Grew up in Midland nearby. That was many moons ago....Thanks for the welcome.

Really wanted to get the Air 2 when it first came out, but when I found out that I would not be able to use my ChrystalSky, that was a deal breaker, for me. I've been tracking my new drone since it left Halifax (DrDrone) Wednesday. Montreal Thursday, Sudbury this morning....it's getting closer, and wow is it fast ;o)

Oh, Algoma.....North Shore (of Georgian Bay) in Ontario, Canada. A great place to live. ???☺

Welcome Barbara....was born and grew up north of Sudbury....I love Northern Ontario, although the majority of my life I have lived in Markham (NE of Toronto).

Enjoy your new M2Z....I thoroughly enjoy my M2P.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas