DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Bedfordshire, UK

mavic_mitch

Reactions
Afternoon,

From Dunstable in Bedfordshire in the UK.
Never used a drone before but always wanted one.
So this is going to be my new hobby as i was bought the Magic Pro 2 for Xmas.

Loving all the info out there, forums, YouTube videos that have taught me tonnes and given me a lots of tips on owning my drone and what to look out for.
Although since the latest 2 newsworthy events in the UK with people interfering with Gatwick & Heathrow's operations im wondering whether owning a drone is the right thing at the moment. Sounded like a fun hobby & the possibly of potential business ventures i wanted to take up, things are now going to get a lot harder over the coming year and can't help being paranoid whenever i take it out :oops:

Not put me off completely, being careful, doing my research on the area and not doing stupid things to draw attention to myself, but can't lie that its taken the fun out of it a bit for me :confused:
Curious on everyone else's thoughts, esp from people in the UK since the Heathrow and Gatwick incidents

Afternoon,

Loving all the info out there, forums, YouTube videos that have taught me tonnes and given me a lots of tips on owning my drone and what to look out for.
Although since the latest 2 newsworthy events in the UK with people interfering with Gatwick & Heathrow's operations im wondering whether owning a drone is the right thing at the moment. Sounded like a fun hobby & the possibly of potential business ventures i wanted to take up, things are now going to get a lot harder over the coming year and can't help being paranoid whenever i take it out :oops:

Not put me off completely, being careful, doing my research on the area and not doing stupid things to draw attention to myself, but can't lie that its taken the fun out of it a bit for me :confused:
Curious on everyone else's thoughts, esp from people in the UK since the Heathrow and Gatwick incidents
hi dont let it bother you if you are a responsible flier bit the same when they legalised cb radio idiots spoilt it to start , do everything you need to do to keep safe and enjoy

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Afternoon,

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Afternoon,

Hi, and a warm welcome to the forum!

I'm also in the UK, my opinion on the whole "Gatwick incident" Even after all this time, there's still no proof that a drone was involved.

Imagine all the camera's surrounding Gatwick, yet no video or pictures of the drone, just some vague reports...

Since that "incident" anything the BBC says about drones, I'd take with a "pinch of salt"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys