DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Connecticut!

exomatt

Reactions
Hello all!
Very inexperienced pilot here. Only a few hours on my Mini. I have recently began to take this more seriously, and it seems like this will be a fun place to hang out.
I'm actually considering selling my mini to get a mini 2, as it appears that it will let me get better images and video, as well as a bit more zippy to fight those headwinds. On paper the mini 2 seems commercially viable compared to the original Mini.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi Matt.... Connecticut pilot here as well. I wouldn't worry about upgrading from the Mini for now. The biggest difference you would see with the Mini 2 is the ability to fight wind...... but neither drone is a beast in the wind. My recommendation is to learn your Mini inside and out, save your dollars and upgrade to an intermediate level drone like the Air 2s when you are ready.

You are welcome to contact me through PM here..... I am about 40 minutes from your location. I'd be happy to help in any way, let you fly a larger DJI drone, etc.

Welcome!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Saladshooter Thanks, I may just have to take you up on that one of these days! It's been a nice place to fly so far. I do some photography on the side and am interested that the mini takes raw images.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard.
I am a strong proponent for the Mini2. It is by far the best throw in you ruck, open and toss in the air friendly all around drone out there. However, there are rumors of a Mini 3 coming out soon...may just be worth the wait for you.
Good luck.

Hello all!
Very inexperienced pilot here. Only a few hours on my Mini. I have recently began to take this more seriously, and it seems like this will be a fun place to hang out.
I'm actually considering selling my mini to get a mini 2, as it appears that it will let me get better images and video, as well as a bit more zippy to fight those headwinds. On paper the mini 2 seems commercially viable compared to the original Mini.
Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting you all!
Welcome from the warmer part of the country, Texas gulf coast.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piason