DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Corby,UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

Got my very first drone today the Mavic 2 Pro. Been out flying today and I am absolutely amazed and addicted!!

I feel a new hobby has just started
Howdy from Wyoming @Juggo85 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello
Nice to see someone else from Corby.
There are many good places to fly around here, It's a pity the council are going to ban them.
Flying over the Welland Vale is my current favourite.
Hi CathyDrone

It will be a shame! I have found so many people against drone flying even in my first week of owning my drone

I live up priors Hall Park so lots of open land and havnt been bothered too much there.

Where else is good to fly around here?

Justin

Hi CathyDrone

It will be a shame! I have found so many people against drone flying even in my first week of owning my drone

I live up priors Hall Park so lots of open land and havnt been bothered too much there.

Where else is good to fly around here?

Justin
My favourite place is the bench half way down rocky hill. Weldon Pocket Park was good but someone was fly a drone low over houses so giving it a miss.
Only had a few negative reactions , most people just like to watch and ask questions.
The best advice I can give in dealing with moaners is to point out that the drone is registered ,each flight route is recorded, the flight has been notified to the CAA (via drone assist) and that you are doing nothing wrong.

Let's us know how your getting on

Last edited:
My favourite place is the bench half way down rocky hill. Weldon Pocket Park was good but someone was fly a drone low over houses so giving it a miss.
Only had a few negative reactions , most people just like to watch and ask questions.
The best advice I can give in dealing with moaners is to point out that the drone is registered ,each flight root is recorded, the flight has been notified to the CAA (via drone assist) and that you are doing nothing wrong.

Let's us know how your getting on
Good advice there :) I also printed out the drone laws from the gov website and keep those in my bag too so I can prove I’m not doing anything wrong.

Maybe see you around Corby :)

No problem
I'm away for while,but would like to get a look of a mavic 2.
Hi Cathy, I too am also in Corby and I’m just trying to find out more information if it’s worth investing in one. I believe their is some law in that you have to register anything over 250grams. I’m looking at purchasing a DJI mini 2 and it weighs 249 grams. Any information would be appreciated.

Hi Cathy, I too am also in Corby and I’m just trying to find out more information if it’s worth investing in one. I believe their is some law in that you have to register anything over 250grams. I’m looking at purchasing a DJI mini 2 and it weighs 249 grams. Any information would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Note above is first post in over two years on this thread.

Hi Juggo85, Please read the post i sent to Cathy with regards to Corby. All information and advice would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum! @Juggo85 has not been seen on the forum since Sept 21, 2018. However, you can start a new thread in our Local & Regional section, to see if anyone can provide local information and advice.

Safe flying to you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_