DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Croatia

arapic

Reactions
Hi there, I'm a new drone owner, bought Mavic Air a week ago and I love it but I experienced some problems and I hope I will find answers on this forum. Have a nice shooting everyone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: arapic
Hi there, I'm a new drone owner, bought Mavic Air a week ago and I love it but I experienced some problems and I hope I will find answers on this forum. Have a nice shooting everyone.
Howdy from Wyoming @arapic , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome From Chicago, We all experience problems from time to time. Mavic Pilots forum is a friendly community of pilots, with experience and knowledge. To help you
gain confidence in keeping your bird flying. Check out Mavic Help, I like Mavic Tips
has answers to a large variety of questions. Fly Safe and have fun. Happy Hovering.

Hello Mate!
I am in Croatia at the moment and i have my Mavic Pro with me, what are the laws, can i fly over like landscape (forests, mountains) and take pictures without legal problems?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000