DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Dorset in the UK.

Philghost

Reactions
I see a few members from my area and may from all over the world. Just wanted to say hello and hope your all well and getting some time with your drones. I am an ex photographer (years ago) and use my drone to get pictures when I can. Not able to walk without crutches now, but keep on getting out. Looking forward to learning and reading your comments in many areas.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I see a few members from my area and may from all over the world. Just wanted to say hello and hope your all well and getting some time with your drones. I am an ex photographer (years ago) and use my drone to get pictures when I can. Not able to walk without crutches now, but keep on getting out. Looking forward to learning and reading your comments in many areas.
Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: wjkrysak
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I am an ex photographer (years ago) and use my drone to get pictures when I can.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Even though you are flying a drone now, since you live in the UK, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check to ensure these are current.

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1