DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Hello from the Crossroads of America Bielec.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2. Just on the off-chance you do not have all the Users manuals, here are the links…

Here is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3. You will also find the 73-page User Manual.

DJI Mavic 3 - Download Center - DJI

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Air 2S. You will also find the 57-page Air 2S's User Manual.

DJI Air 2S - Download Center - DJI

And finally, by Popular Demand… I do not know which, if either is the "Pro" version…

Any case, after you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member