DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Manchester, UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Guys,

Pick up my Mavic tomorrow. Feeling like a kid at Christmas.

Look forward to sharing my experiences with you all.

Regards Dave
Howdy from Wyoming Cyborgkiller1967, welcome to the community.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Congrats Dave and welcome to the Mavic forum. Let us know how you like the Mavic!

Hey Dave. I'd like to welcome you (I'm a newbie myself) but first I think a little vetting needs to be done. Just can't have any ole English vagabond with misplaced loyalty based upon poor parenting joining these forums. So with that said... Which part of the Great City of Manchester does your heart bleed?! Red or Blue, United or City? I'll give you a hint just in case you need some help... "Go on, the Mighty Mighty Red Devils!!!" :)

Thanks for all your replies. Well i picked it up on Ssturday and absolute love this thing. Managed to set it up and now ready for its Maiden. Cant wait till weekend when i get abit more time.

Im not new to DJI and have put my trust in them once again coming from the Phantom, then Vision Plus 2 which from this one I totally lost faith mostly due to camera problems and lack of customer support. So jumped ship and started racing quads and finally ended up with a Yuneec Typhoon H which i love. My other hobby is hiking but the Typhoon is just to big to lug about. The Mavic on the other hand is perfect. I have been waiting since release and can't wait any longer. I've spent enough time in the forums and felt that the time was right. Hers hoping DJI have got there act together. Thanks again guys!

Regards Dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857