DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from middle TN!!

I've been wanting to get into drones but have been hesitant due to a stroke impacting my right side. I hope to use the DJI mini 2 for fun and some therapy. At least that's what I'm going to tell the wife!!

I look forward to learning some good info and fellowship with pilots!!

I'm still shopping hoping to get maybe a black Friday sale so if you see something let me know please.
Welcome from the mountains of Western NC. You've got some great waterfalls and other natural features in middle to east TN to go check out - get some physical therapy / exercise and have fun flying the drone.

Flying helps keep me more active as I chase waterfalls and such as well. Try to keep my hikes below 1.5 miles one way, as that gets to be tough in some places with large elevation changes in the mix; but it's fun (till you slip and crack a couple of ribs almost to the fall and decide, what the heck, I'm here - so I'll drone the falls and then work my way out).

I've found some local drone buddies to make those treks less scary and have fun learning from others in the process.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair