DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from middle TN!!

TNRonin

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've been wanting to get into drones but have been hesitant due to a stroke impacting my right side. I hope to use the DJI mini 2 for fun and some therapy. At least that's what I'm going to tell the wife!!

I look forward to learning some good info and fellowship with pilots!!

I'm still shopping hoping to get maybe a black Friday sale so if you see something let me know please.

Hello from the Crossroads of America TNRonin.

Welcome to Forum. 😎

I've been wanting to get into drones but have been hesitant due to a stroke impacting my right side. I hope to use the DJI mini 2 for fun and some therapy. At least that's what I'm going to tell the wife!!

I look forward to learning some good info and fellowship with pilots!!

I'm still shopping hoping to get maybe a black Friday sale so if you see something let me know please.
Hi back at ya from Adams,Tn. That's right! Tell the wife it's for (therapy) yer gonna have to get that movement back, all the way down to your finger tips! I have a Mavic Mini and it suits my needs and you can find one fairly cheap. wish ya better health and happy flyin!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum...not sure if you know about the TRUST certificate that you will need to fly...it is free ...if you need info on how to obtain it just ask......I have not seen any Black Friday Deals but I know that one member @Dale D has a Mini2 for sale Mavic Mini 2- with Fly More-5 months old ...good luck and enjoy the "therapy"

Welcome to the forum...not sure if you know about the TRUST certificate that you will need to fly...it is free ...if you need info on how to obtain it just ask......I have not seen any Black Friday Deals but I know that one member @Dale D has a Mini2 for sale Mavic Mini 2- with Fly More-5 months old ...good luck and enjoy the "therapy"
I saw that. I'm hesitant to by used simply for the warranty. Unfortunately I've been burned before. It's nothing personal.

The seller is a well known person on this forum...but if you are looking for new, you mightbe best suited just going to a local camera store that has them.....it will be the same price as anywhere else....I don't think you can get it at any kind of discount ( COSTCO had a package, not sure if they still do...but it was specifcally bundled for them and not really that good of a deal)...I bought mine at a Camera store and got the kind of help that a big box store would not offer...It is a little complicated to set it up the first time...if you think you can handle setting it up then Best Buys seems to have the best return policy ...from what I have read

The seller is a well known person on this forum...but if you are looking for new, you mightbe best suited just going to a local camera store that has them.....it will be the same price as anywhere else....I don't think you can get it at any kind of discount ( COSTCO had a package, not sure if they still do...but it was specifcally bundled for them and not really that good of a deal)...I bought mine at a Camera store and got the kind of help that a big box store would not offer...It is a little complicated to set it up the first time...if you think you can handle setting it up then Best Buys seems to have the best return policy ...from what I have read
I tried a local rc store today. They were a little weird, wouldn't hardly talk to me, told me that the could barely if at all get the DJI stuff and that is have to go the big box route.

Regarding the seller, again nothing personal.

Reactions: Steel63
I tried a local rc store today. They were a little weird, wouldn't hardly talk to me, told me that the could barely if at all get the DJI stuff and that is have to go the big box route.

Regarding the seller, again nothing personal.
Try a camera store...they are more technically helpful

Reactions: Steel63
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N