DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Montreal

StarGazerQ

Reactions
Hi all,

New pilot from Montreal. Last summer I had to take the advanced pilot certificate for my job (monitoring crops in C and F class airspace) and took a liking to it! For work I got a Mavic 2 pro and for fun a Mini SE. Really like the image quality of the 2 pro but at 350$ the SE goes where no 2 pro of mine would ever go!

Mini SE dronie

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum...sounds like a rough job...you know, being outside flying a drone....killer work......if you ever get overwhelmed by it and want to quit ...give your boss my information...flying and getting paid!...does not get much better...I think a lot of us would love that position..good to have you with us here ...are you allowed topost any of the videos you have done at work?....they would probably be of interest to us

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Thanks everyone for your likes and comments!

are you allowed topost any of the videos you have done at work?....they would probably be of interest to us
I'm afraid most of it is pretty boring, drone flying 380 feet from the ground, camera pointing strait down... but yesterday I did some work on erosion problems in a watershed where I had to take some landscape shots, video and photo. I'll look to see if anything is worth sharing.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi all,

New pilot from Montreal. Last summer I had to take the advanced pilot certificate for my job (monitoring crops in C and F class airspace) and took a liking to it! For work I got a Mavic 2 pro and for fun a Mini SE. Really like the image quality of the 2 pro but at 350$ the SE goes where no 2 pro of mine would ever go!

Mini SE dronie
Welcome aboard. This is a great forum...tons of knowledge here.
My goto for fun and carrying all the time is my Mini2. Just a joy to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000