DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Spain

DAKOTAHD

Reactions
I have flown low quality drones before, and now I have made the leap to buy a Mavic Pro 1. I send a greeting to the forum, and forgive me for the translator. see you soon.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: DAKOTAHD
Welcome. I just joined a few weeks ago and I have found the forum very informative and friendly. I'm going to be in Spain in early May of next year. Are there any/many regulations I need to know about before getting airborne? I'll be on a cruise ship, stopping in Malaga, Alicante, Mallorca and ending up in Barcelona. I hope to get some coastal footage in the first 3 cities, then perhaps in town in Barcelona. Do you ever travel to the US?

Welcome. I just joined a few weeks ago and I have found the forum very informative and friendly. I'm going to be in Spain in early May of next year. Are there any/many regulations I need to know about before getting airborne? I'll be on a cruise ship, stopping in Malaga, Alicante, Mallorca and ending up in Barcelona. I hope to get some coastal footage in the first 3 cities, then perhaps in town in Barcelona. Do you ever travel to the US?

Hello friend, you have chosen some spectacular sites to visit. I tell you that Malaga is very beautiful and has a beautiful port. I recommend a trip to the city of Ronda 1 hour from malaga (look for video on Youtube Ronda malaga drone has a bridge that exceeds fiction).
the legislation here prevents you from flying less than 8 kms from any airport. The maximum allowed is 120 meters in height and 500 meters in length. You can not fly over crowds of people but you will get very good pictures and videos.
I have yet to visit the USA, but in a few years my baby will grow. Thank you so much

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello friend, you have chosen some spectacular sites to visit. I tell you that Malaga is very beautiful and has a beautiful port. I recommend a trip to the city of Ronda 1 hour from malaga (look for video on Youtube Ronda malaga drone has a bridge that exceeds fiction).
the legislation here prevents you from flying less than 8 kms from any airport. The maximum allowed is 120 meters in height and 500 meters in length. You can not fly over crowds of people but you will get very good pictures and videos.
I have yet to visit the USA, but in a few years my baby will grow. Thank you so much

Sounds like they have adopted almost identical distance parameters as we have here. I've been to all these ports before and agree on their beauty. I plan to try and fly along the coast near the port.

I have flown low quality drones before, and now I have made the leap to buy a Mavic Pro 1. I send a greeting to the forum, and forgive me for the translator. see you soon.
Howdy from Wyoming welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Howdy from Wyoming welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Im also travelling and probably live in Spain sometime next year, is Aerocamaras a good place to star to get certified by AESA, here in USA I m certified with FAA and I can work commercially with my drone, welcome to the group.

Hi friend. aerocamaras is one of the best academies to obtain the license. I hope you do well in this country, there are very nice places to take good shots and videos. Regards

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas