DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from The Netherlands

Andy.

Reactions
Hi all,

Ive been lurking here for a while, as I read through endless threads about whether to choose the Mavic Air or Mavic Pro. In the end I chose the Air as portability was my main priority.

After reading the pre flight check threads and most common errors, I felt comfortable enough to take the Air for a spin this week. I don’t know if other people are the same, but I was bricking it for my first flight. I was majorly worried that I’d watch the little machine hover and then fly off in to the distance, but she stopped and then responded to every command perfectly.

It’s an absolute dream to fly! Now I have to play with the settings and hone my skills to get a more cinematic effect on my film, rather than the jerky images I’ve captured of my flying around aimlessly.

Anyway, thanks to all who have shared their knowledge here. It’s already helped me loads!

See you on the boards!
Andy

Hi all,

Ive been lurking here for a while, as I read through endless threads about whether to choose the Mavic Air or Mavic Pro. In the end I chose the Air as portability was my main priority.

After reading the pre flight check threads and most common errors, I felt comfortable enough to take the Air for a spin this week. I don’t know if other people are the same, but I was bricking it for my first flight. I was majorly worried that I’d watch the little machine hover and then fly off in to the distance, but she stopped and then responded to every command perfectly.

It’s an absolute dream to fly! Now I have to play with the settings and hone my skills to get a more cinematic effect on my film, rather than the jerky images I’ve captured of my flying around aimlessly.

Anyway, thanks to all who have shared their knowledge here. It’s already helped me loads!

See you on the boards!
Andy
You can adjust the gimbal pitch speed and also reduce the yaw for smoother turns in a smoother gimbal speed when looking up and down.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out.

Ive been to Holland many times. I would love to see some windmills from the air, are there any near you?

Reactions: Andy.
Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out.

Ive been to Holland many times. I would love to see some windmills from the air, are there any near you?

There are a couple nearby (they really are everywhere here. :) ). When I feel like my material is up to scratch, I’ll defiitely put something up.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,

See you on the boards!
Andy
Howdy from Wyoming @Andy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato