DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Tuscaloosa

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Hi, I'm a longtime photographer of architecture and urbanism, in part because I design both buildings and places. For many years, I've taken every chance I have to shoot from a high place, like a tall building or a mountaintop. So having a drone is a complete natural for me, but today is the first time I've ever flown one. Mine is a Mavic 3, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can do with it! Thanks in advance for those who'll take the time to answer all the questions I'll almost certainly ask. And FWIW, I tend to write up fairly detailed workflows and processes and blog them for two reasons: 1. to remind myself what I did and why, and 2. in hopes that stuff I've learned about my tools might help others navigate the same tools. Here's a scale comparison workflow from satellite images, for example. And here's the first month of the process of rebuilding my websites in RapidWeaver. So I'll most likely do similar posts about the M3.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61