DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I own a MM and enjoy flying with it. Ask questions, get involved, you will find plenty of advice and assistance here. Wish you well in your flying.

Just thought I’d say hi. I’ve had my Mavic Mini for a month now and I’m loving it although I’m still really nervous when I’m flying it. Hopefully the more I fly it the easier it will be. Anyway hello to all
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

G'day from Sydney, Australia. I bet you're looking forward to Spring... just as we're getting our first wintry doses of Autumn.

Fly high and dry! :)

Cheers - i.

G'day from Sydney, Australia. I bet you're looking forward to Spring... just as we're getting our first wintry doses of Autumn.

Fly high and dry! :)

Cheers - i.
Thank you, yes definitely looking forward to spring, I had a quick fly this morning before work as the weather wasn't too bad and I'm still getting used to the controls:eek:
Actually took it up to a dizzy height of 50 feet ???

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terancemcleod29