DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Vancouver, Canada

Hey diggs sorry to hear of the crash, hopefully not too bad...like you I am really enjoying my mavic mini, and learning to fly safely around Victoria... cheers and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Thomas B and diggs
Hey diggs sorry to hear of the crash, hopefully not too bad...like you I am really enjoying my mavic mini, and learning to fly safely around Victoria... cheers and welcome to the forum.
Hey @Mrveronn! I'm in the progress of DJI Refresh after the crash, so fortunate for that! Victoria and Vancouver Island would give you stunning landscape to learn in!

Reactions: Mrveronn
Yes, I have DJI refresh+, good coverage...mini is my first drone... so much to learn.

Reactions: diggs
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

Hi there, I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I'm new to drones as I got the Mavic Mini for Christmas, and am loving every minute of it. Main thing I've learnt is how little I know after a crash on my 3rd outing... which brought me to these forums :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, hope you get flying again soon! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B and diggs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU