DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi guys from Europe

Cmurphey1963

Reactions
I wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join your group. I have been a long time lurker and decided I would sign up because I want to contribute and I also have questions. I work as machinest. Sorry if my grammer and spelling are bad. I learned English in school but other than reading I don't really speak it much. So thanks again for allowing me to join. I own a mavic pro 1 and a mavic pro 2. I mostly just fly around and am learning how to use litchi but the big issues I have are using litchi and selecting the correct height of the object I want to film.

Welcome! Enjoy the forum.
Use the search on the far right side of the toolbar at the top to search for you answer. Once found tap the ribbon next the number of the post top right to bookmark it for easy return.

Welcome! Enjoy the forum.
Use the search on the far right side of the toolbar at the top to search for you answer. Once found tap the ribbon next the number of the post top right to bookmark it for easy return.
Thank you kindly!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Welcome to the forum! :)

Glad to have you as a member. Welcome from Chicago, Illinois area. Mavic Pilots forum, is a very useful tool
to help you gain knowledge and confidence. You can get a answer to your question by clicking on Mavic Help, then Mavic tips. This forum has answers to a wide variety of questions. Over 80,000 members from all over the world
visit this site. Blue skies and safe flying to you.

Welcome to the form, I am also new to this form and got my M2V few weeks ago, I found this form very helpful!

Which part of EU are you flying?

I wanted to say thanks for allowing me to join your group. I have been a long time lurker and decided I would sign up because I want to contribute and I also have questions. I work as machinest. Sorry if my grammer and spelling are bad. I learned English in school but other than reading I don't really speak it much. So thanks again for allowing me to join. I own a mavic pro 1 and a mavic pro 2. I mostly just fly around and am learning how to use litchi but the big issues I have are using litchi and selecting the correct height of the object I want to film.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!
In regards to Litchi try using VLM (Virual Litchi Mission) to do planning. I did a tutorial video here on how I use it to plan Hyperlapses.

A hearty welcome to @Cmurphey1963, @Waliaf, and @ExtremeElementz!
Glad to have all of you here on the forum. The search function (magnifying glass icon) is your most useful tool on the forum, but if you can’t find the information you are seeking don’t hesitate to post your question.

If English is not your native tongue just do your best, or use something like Google Translate to convert your posts to English. I have used it many times to convert PM’s to other languages when helping someone that struggles with the English language.

We look forward to you being active members!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot