DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi guys , I'm from Kalgoorlie WA

Rob Ford

Reactions
I have recently purchased a Mavic 2 pro, flymore and DJI RE Goggles I have also installed a 64GB SD Card for my drone. I would like to download my card to my computer and edit video footage,can someone tell me what editing software I can download to edit my video and photos , don't mind paying for quality software .

Hi from Mandurah

I use Davinci Resolve. It is free and is a very complete package, but has a steep learning curve. There are lots of instructional videos on u-tube.

Hi from Mandurah

I use Davinci Resolve. It is free and is a very complete package, but has a steep learning curve. There are lots of instructional videos on u-tube.
Thanks Bushi, I will check it out.

Thanks Bushi, I will check it out.
Hi Bushi I just downloaded the free version of Davinci Resolve but I can't use it as it says I need PostgreSQL to run it and from what I can see costs $, is there a way around this?

Hi Bushi I just downloaded the free version of Davinci Resolve but I can't use it as it says I need PostgreSQL to run it and from what I can see costs $, is there a way around this?
Woops take all that back, I had'nt finished the set up , all working now, Thanks Bushie this is just what I was looking for.

If you are ever this way give me a yell. Lots of interesting lakes to video here.
Funny I am from the Pacific North West and was thinking where in the in the heck is Kalgoorlie Washington, also WA.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123