DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi guys , I'm from Kalgoorlie WA

Rob Ford

Reactions
I have recently purchased a Mavic 2 pro, flymore and DJI RE Goggles I have also installed a 64GB SD Card for my drone. I would like to download my card to my computer and edit video footage,can someone tell me what editing software I can download to edit my video and photos , don't mind paying for quality software .

Hi from Mandurah

I use Davinci Resolve. It is free and is a very complete package, but has a steep learning curve. There are lots of instructional videos on u-tube.

Hi from Mandurah

I use Davinci Resolve. It is free and is a very complete package, but has a steep learning curve. There are lots of instructional videos on u-tube.
Thanks Bushi, I will check it out.

Thanks Bushi, I will check it out.
Hi Bushi I just downloaded the free version of Davinci Resolve but I can't use it as it says I need PostgreSQL to run it and from what I can see costs $, is there a way around this?

Hi Bushi I just downloaded the free version of Davinci Resolve but I can't use it as it says I need PostgreSQL to run it and from what I can see costs $, is there a way around this?
Woops take all that back, I had'nt finished the set up , all working now, Thanks Bushie this is just what I was looking for.

If you are ever this way give me a yell. Lots of interesting lakes to video here.
Funny I am from the Pacific North West and was thinking where in the in the heck is Kalgoorlie Washington, also WA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpknight