DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi guys im thinking about buy a mavic air.

Supersam

Reactions
Hello pilots, i have a f 450 with hobbyking control. Very hard to keep stable. I also stop using it, is very dificult to keep stable to take profissional footages. Im thinking to buy a mavic air. Here in Brasil is the most cheap drone with 3 axis gimbal. Does anyone have some tips to me. Am i going the right way? I also want to know if someone tested motorola z2 play on djigo and if it work well?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Supersam
Hi.
My pal has a mavic air and I have the mavic pro. He said he wished he had waited and bought the pro. It's more stable in harder weather, has more control of the camera and features. I'd go big and get the mavic pro or one of it's brothers

Hello pilots, i have a f 450 with hobbyking control. Very hard to keep stable. I also stop using it, is very dificult to keep stable to take profissional footages. Im thinking to buy a mavic air. Here in Brasil is the most cheap drone with 3 axis gimbal. Does anyone have some tips to me. Am i going the right way? I also want to know if someone tested motorola z2 play on djigo and if it work well?
Oi, tudo bem! If you’re going to travel a lot, I’d say go for the Air. Mine goes with me everywhere, as it is so compact. Video and photo images I think are great. My opinion.

Hi.
My pal has a mavic air and I have the mavic pro. He said he wished he had waited and bought the pro. It's more stable in harder weather, has more control of the camera and features. I'd go big and get the mavic pro or one of it's brothers

And what about the image quality did u compare? And in mavic pro i am woried with gimbal too exposed in a crash it will be the first thing to broke

Costco has the Air with the bag for $650. Not a bad deal.

When it comes down to it the biggest advantages of the Air is the size and price. If those are the primary considerations for you then the decision is easy.

Costco has the Air with the bag for $650. Not a bad deal.

When it comes down to it the biggest advantages of the Air is the size and price. If those are the primary considerations for you then the decision is easy.

Yeah, the price, size and the camera looks better on air

Hi, I got the Mavic Air last week. I find it to be very capable Drone, it can handle Light winds and has a good Camera. Also it's very compact and easy to carry. Range is decent, I flew mine to about 3km. Some tweaking can improve the range issue.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

I got mine air but came with a problem i think. Out of the box i activate and update all firmware, but appear a message cant take off and a warning esc status error does anyone knows a way to solve or i have to send back to warranty?

Howdy from Wyoming @Supersam , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! I have both and fly the Mavic Pro way more than the Air. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman