DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, I'm John :)

Welcome to the community JohnCL

While you are awaiting delivery, take this time to read up on the MA Manual and thoroughly familiarize yourself with the aircraft. The MOD's will be in shortly to officially welcome you . . .

Well to the both of you.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi I’m Jon how are you doing I’ve just joined also I’m uk based CAA PfCO qualified

Well to the both of you.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Thanks
Good to hear from you
J

Well to the both of you.
I need done into in flying innZnadrid csn you fly recreationally .
J

Well to the both of you.
That should say Madrid

Well to the both of you.
Can you fly in Madrid Spain recreationally .
J

Welcome @JohnCL and @DRKMav2. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of useful information from some very experienced pilots here. Make sure to read your aircraft’s manual thoroughly and take baby steps with your drone. Check your country, state, and local laws regarding drones and ensure you’re not flying in controlled airspace without clearance. Have fun and fly safe!

I a
Welcome @JohnCL and @DRKMav2. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of useful information from some very experienced pilots here. Make sure to read your aircraft’s manual thoroughly and take baby steps with your drone. Check your country, state, and local laws regarding drones and ensure you’re not flying in controlled airspace without clearance. Have fun and fly safe!
m qualified CAA PfCO uk pilot
I will be going to Madrid and want to take my mavic 2 to do some city shots .
How are the Spanish about this sort of thing would it be better if I did it on a commercial basis .

I a

m qualified CAA PfCO uk pilot
I will be going to Madrid and want to take my mavic 2 to do some city shots .
How are the Spanish about this sort of thing would it be better if I did it on a commercial basis .

According to the information provided here, you can legally fly in Spain recreationally.

• Regional authorities have the ability to issue their own drone regulation, so it’s a good idea to do local research before flying.
  • A permit is required for commercial drone flights.
  • Liability insurance is required for commercial drone pilots.
  • Drones may be flown up to 120 meters (394 feet) above the ground.
  • Drones may only be flown during the day. For drones with a take-off weight of less than 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds), flights may also be carried out at night as long as a flight altitude of 50 meters (164 feet) above the ground is not exceeded.
  • Drones must always be flown within the visual line of sight. During FPV flights a second visual observer must monitor the drone with the eye and be in direct contact with the pilot.
  • Drone pilots must maintain a distance of at least 8 kilometers (5 miles) to airports in uncontrolled airspace, or 15 kilometers (9.3 miles) on approved BVLOS flights.
  • Drone pilots must maintain a distance of 150 meters (492 feet) from buildings, and a distance of 50 meters (164 feet) or more from people not involved in the flight.
  • For flights in national parks, you need permission from the AESA. The use of drones in no-fly zones must be approved by the Spanish Ministry of Defense (processing time is approximately one week).

Greetings all,

I am a new member. What a great World Wide Community and Forum! I look forward to participating in some conversations. Thank you, David
Welcome to the forum David and glad you joined . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
DRKMav2 Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you on board. Use the search tool that will help you tremendously. If it's not found there, then post it and the community will respond accordingly. I assure you . . .

Have fun!

Greetings all,

I am a new member. What a great World Wide Community and Forum! I look forward to participating in some conversations. Thank you, David
Welcome to the forum David. Are you a new pilot or just new to the forum? I ask because the MOD's will all give you a formal introduction and direct you where to go and what to do as a new member/pilot. We are happy to have you sir . . .

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am a new member. I started flying around 3 years ago with a Phanton 4. I did not get to use the P4 as much as I would have liked to because the props were noisy and I was always concerned about annoying people. I recently acquired a Mavic 2 Pro and I am really enjoying learning and flying with this amazing device. I also recently purchased the Smart Controller and think that it a luxury add on and an important component that is well designed and worth the money. I am beginning to find my way around the community and am glad that I found my way here. Thank you!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark