DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi just got Microsoft Movie Maker.....

hayc59

Reactions
and just learning the ropes and wow over whelming sometimes all the stuff you can do(all thumbs)

My question is i did a test video with a file from Mini Mav and when done not sure the best way to save the remake
I did the export and saved into a junk folder on my desk top...is that how you do it?
thank you so much G

and just learning the ropes and wow over whelming sometimes all the stuff you can do(all thumbs)

My question is i did a test video with a file from Mini Mav and when done not sure the best way to save the remake
I did the export and saved into a junk folder on my desk top...is that how you do it?
thank you so much G
I use Corel Video Studio. If you want a great free software go with Davinci Resolve. I generally put my videos onto my desktop then load them to YouTube and save them to an external drive from there if I want to keep them. I hope this answers your question.

Reactions: hayc59
Hello and tried that program and had some issues old laptop win 10 to slow
I just need to know the way to save the file once done?? export or save as is? thanks

also looking at Ice Cream which is easier and not so much for a older laptop with win 10

I use Corel Video Studio. If you want a great free software go with Davinci Resolve. I generally put my videos onto my desktop then load them to YouTube and save them to an external drive from there if I want to keep them. I hope this answers your question.
How do you rate Corel Video Studio? Davinci is great but a bit too much for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky