DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Y'all From Middle Tennessee! (As of 1865, still part of U.S., reluctantly)

ForceMajeure

Reactions
Enjoying my low-altitude Mavic2 Pro, seeing sights at a leisurely pace not available from my Cessna flying days. Hope to hone my photography skills while avoiding the need to acquire extensive repair skills. Perhaps, as a collateral benefit, this forum can help me improve my humor and sociability along the way, as old folks frequently get grumpier with age. If you knew what we knew, you'd be grumpy too!

Enjoying my low-altitude Mavic2 Pro, seeing sights at a leisurely pace not available from my Cessna flying days. Hope to hone my photography skills while avoiding the need to acquire extensive repair skills. Perhaps, as a collateral benefit, this forum can help me improve my humor and sociability along the way, as old folks frequently get grumpier with age. If you knew what we knew, you'd be grumpy too!

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum... globally speaking we're neighbors :)

Reactions: ForceMajeure
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Where are you located? I am in Crossville and welcome to the forum.

I went to M.T.S.U. and my wife is from Murfreesboro.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu