DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Y'All!

Fotofixer

Reactions
New guy on board. Switched over from BeBop 2 Black to Mavic Mini. It will be a lot better to travel with if we are ever allowed to travel again and I don't die from Covid-19. I'm 78 and hiding from a germ isn't easy but I'm giving it my best shot. Any how I will use the time to master my skills with my new drone. So yes, I am happy to have finally made the switch to DJI. I am very glad to be here. I wish you all a safe journey fighting Covid-19 and in the air.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

✋Hi from Florida ?

Enjoy the show, and read everything you can about the flight characteristics of your new little bird. Take care fly safe.

Don’t fly in High winds, remember the winds are always higher aloft So don’t set your return to home any higher than necessary. Have fun

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I fly a Mavic Mini and continue enjoy many flights. You will find alot of support and good information on this forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

New guy on board. Switched over from BeBop 2 Black to Mavic Mini. It will be a lot better to travel with if we are ever allowed to travel again and I don't die from Covid-19. I'm 78 and hiding from a germ isn't easy but I'm giving it my best shot. Any how I will use the time to master my skills with my new drone. So yes, I am happy to have finally made the switch to DJI. I am very glad to be here. I wish you all a safe journey fighting Covid-19 and in the air.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+