DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High Pitch Whine in Sports Mode ?

jimmyboards

Reactions
Does anyone else have a high pitch whine coming from the motors when flying their drone in sports mode? I’m nervous it’s a sign of a possible mid air disaster. My motors only have about an hour of flight time....any input should help.

My MP revs a little higher in sport mode but the sound is what you'd expect, kind of the same noise just a tad louder.

I wouldn't say it's a huge difference in sound. If it's a sound that's totally unlike the regular might wanna look into it.

I flew mine earlier for an hour and a half in sport and regular.

Good luck!

Does anyone else have a high pitch whine coming from the motors when flying their drone in sports mode? I’m nervous it’s a sign of a possible mid air disaster. My motors only have about an hour of flight time....any input should help.
I have not heard a high pitched whine in sport mode. The props make a lot of noise but would not describe it a whine. Maybe you could post a video of a fly-by to get some experts to hear it.

Ok guys I just changed it so let’s get this back OT.
Thanks.

Reactions: Kilrah and Simmo
I just turn my hearing aids off.

Steve

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat