DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High tide river Mass near Venlo (NL). Filmend with DJI Mavic 2 Pro

jossarisvideo

Reactions

Film of the high tide in the Maas near Venlo. Filmed with a DJI Mavic 2 Pro on Wednesday 5 February 2020 at the end of the (cloudy) morning.

Filmpje van het hoogwater in de Maas bij Venlo. Gefilmd met een DJI Mavic 2 Pro op woensdag 5 februari 2020 aan het eind van de (bewolkte) ochtend.

Music by Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org

Film of the high tide in the Maas near Venlo. Filmed with a DJI Mavic 2 Pro on Wednesday 5 February 2020 at the end of the (cloudy) morning.

Filmpje van het hoogwater in de Maas bij Venlo. Gefilmd met een DJI Mavic 2 Pro op woensdag 5 februari 2020 aan het eind van de (bewolkte) ochtend.

Music by Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org
Nice film but the panning was a bit too fast I think

Music by Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org
You need to edit video to about a minute of the most interesting clips. Most seem like exercises to hone flying skills. When I display an image, I try to step away from my personal involvement and ask if I were viewing this as another person, would this be interesting enough to illicit an emotional reaction.

Please understand I'm not criticising you personally. Professional videographers, disregard a vast majority of their clips. They spend much more time editing and re-editing than ever spent on filming.

Reactions: jossarisvideo
You need to edit video to about a minute of the most interesting clips. Most seem like exercises to hone flying skills. When I display an image, I try to step away from my personal involvement and ask if I were viewing this as another person, would this be interesting enough to illicit an emotional reaction.

Please understand I'm not criticising you personally. Professional videographers, disregard a vast majority of their clips. They spend much more time editing and re-editing than ever spent on filming.

Thanks for sharing your vision. Have a nice day. Grtz. Jos

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis