DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Highlands, NJ the start of the Jersey Shore

dronertv

Reactions
Site
droner.tv
Went on a drone adventure yesterday. This is Highlands, NJ at the northernmost part of the Jersey Shore. I shot from three different locations. Super fun day! Some views include -

• Battery Lewis (abandoned WWII artillery installation for the defense of NYC)
  • Hartshorne Woods Park
  • Sea Bright, NJ
  • Navesink & Shrewsbury Rivers
  • The Atlantic Ocean & Raritan Bay
  • Highlands, NJ
  • Twin Lights Lighthouse
  • Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area
  • NYC in the far background

Another thumbs up video ....good work 🤙...was that a single flight?..or a couple that you compiled?
Thanks. I filmed for about 2 hours. 4 locations in close proximity. 5 batteries. 6 flights. It was fun to explore the area. Been there many times but never had as much freedom to wander around for a few hours without kids in tow.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Went on a drone adventure yesterday. This is Highlands, NJ at the northernmost part of the Jersey Shore. I shot from three different locations. Super fun day! Some views include -

• Battery Lewis (abandoned WWII artillery installation for the defense of NYC)
  • Hartshorne Woods Park
  • Sea Bright, NJ
  • Navesink & Shrewsbury Rivers
  • The Atlantic Ocean & Raritan Bay
  • Highlands, NJ
  • Twin Lights Lighthouse
  • Sandy Hook Gateway National Recreation Area
  • NYC in the far background
Nicely done. Makes me want to visit Highlands, NJ

Reactions: dronertv
Thanks for taking me to some places I’ve never heard of, or seen before! Beautifully flown and edited. Great colour grading & soundtrack. Loved it. 👍🏻🥇
Thanks! Especially for the compliment on color grading. I have been practicing that. I would love to fly further out on Sandy Hook, but it is a National Park. So you can't fly out there unless you fly from a boat outside the park (which I hope to do this summer). The end of the peninsula is an abandoned nuclear missile base. There is also a nude beach out there. But I will avoid that.

Another awesome video!

Well done! Beautiful scenery! I'd love to fly at those locations. A quick critique (even though you are not asking for one): The timing that you have between your clips is excellent! There was only one time in the video where (for me) it was maybe a couple seconds too long, but I kept watching. :) I'm still new at creating videos, but I beleive one of the fastest ways to lose your audience is to have longer playing clips. Great work!

I filmed for about 2 hours. 4 locations in close proximity. 5 batteries. 6 flights.

Beautiful video, but spooky; so few people, so few cars…

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas