DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Highlights of Athens Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Highlights of Athens Greece:
Acropolis, Lycabettus, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Zappeion Palace.

Tasos : WOW ! Your command of the sky and choice of Music and production is just on another level. I have come to love Greece from all your amazing videos.
What a gift that has been.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Tasos : WOW ! Your command of the sky and choice of Music and production is just on another level. I have come to love Greece from all your amazing videos.
What a gift that has been.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏

Reactions: Droniac
Great video - makes me want to go back for another visit.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Highlights of Athens Greece:
Acropolis, Lycabettus, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Zappeion Palace.

Absolutely wonderful, Tasos. Great flying, editing, powerful music selection, and great memories of our trip.

Terrific video as usual. I can't believe people live in houses just below the Acropolis! They must like Tourists.
Music from the Avengers?

What can I say that hasn't been said? I really enjoy watching your video tours of Greece. You are very good at it!!

Another awesome video!

Another awesome video!
Tasos I hate you lol😔😥 just kidding my friend, your videos makes me want to go and rob a few banks to visit all the nice places not just in Greece but all over the world experiencing the food, the culture and of course the scenery it has to offer and hopefully get to fly and film it like a lot of people on this site get to experience and explore. **** money hungry world we living in fast paced to no where and nothing to show for it either, where are the days when you could go on a descent trip for a while and take in all the beautiful scenery and experience what's out there without having to give a kidney or 2 as payment right. The good old days, guess we'll never see those again in our lifetimes. 😡😔

Absolutely wonderful, Tasos. Great flying, editing, powerful music selection, and great memories of our trip.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏

Terrific video as usual. I can't believe people live in houses just below the Acropolis! They must like Tourists.
Music from the Avengers?
Music from the Avengers, yes. Thank you my friend!

What can I say that hasn't been said? I really enjoy watching your video tours of Greece. You are very good at it!!
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! 🙏

Tasos I hate you lol😔😥 just kidding my friend, your videos makes me want to go and rob a few banks to visit all the nice places not just in Greece but all over the world experiencing the food, the culture and of course the scenery it has to offer and hopefully get to fly and film it like a lot of people on this site get to experience and explore. **** money hungry world we living in fast paced to no where and nothing to show for it either, where are the days when you could go on a descent trip for a while and take in all the beautiful scenery and experience what's out there without having to give a kidney or 2 as payment right. The good old days, guess we'll never see those again in our lifetimes. 😡😔
I wish I had the money too.. this is my dream also!

Short simple . Easy to watch
As it should be
Great video and editing
Well fone
Guy
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! 🙏

My favorite kind of subject dear Tasos! You put together the places I enjoyed during my visits to Athens very tastefully and skillfully. Ah missed having a beer in public (!) to enjoy the last lights of the day sitting on rock formation Areopagus next to Acropolis : )

Tasos, What beauty and great footage! Great soundtrack! Such a great location to view. Thank you so much, Sir!
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! 🙏

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman