Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hmm.. Screen brightness

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Ok. I think after about 10 minutes I'm done with the iPad Pro 12.9.
I AM 50 and could definitely use a larger display but it just seemed washed out and not nearly as clear as my Note 8 phone...
Yeeeessss I'm hunched over and looking through readers or over my glasses if I have my contacts out but it's 1000% more defined clearer, and easier to handle physically with the controller ..

I'm definitely a novice and hug the controller like a life vest... I cant imagine NOT having it infront of me.. Not hidden behind the iPad.. But thats a moot point.. I cant get enough brightness from the iPad... Or t at least the same comparable amount I'm getting from the note 8...

Just wanted to know if this is normal . ?

the brightness is measured in nits, you can compare the number of nits each device outputs.

I use a 1000 nit atomos ninja flame and an hdmi lightning cable, ipad for touchscreen and the atomos for color accurate & bright viewing

the brightness is measured in nits, you can compare the number of nits each device outputs.

I use a 1000 nit atomos ninja flame and an hdmi lightning cable, ipad for touchscreen and the atomos for color accurate & bright viewing

UAVNV - I take it you are not using the DJI app?

I’m using an iPhone 7 and can’t stand how difficult it is to see the display.

Just can’t figure out how you’d use the DJI Go 4 app with the Ninja Flame.

Ipad Pro is 620 nits full brightness. With the app it will be less, considering design and layouts.

Note 8 is almost 1200 nits so it will be twice as bright, plus the phone is a nice Amoled screen build.

I compared iPad Pro to a Tab S3. S3 was brighter at 735 nits and it too has a Amoled screen, but still not as bright as many phones. I too have a Note 8.

Crystal Sky is another option, and the larger one is 2000 nits and is the brightest device you can use. It works in direct sunlight.
The smaller version Crystal Sky will be about as bright as your phone.

Ipad Pro is 620 nits full brightness. With the app it will be less, considering design and layouts.

Note 8 is almost 1200 nits so it will be twice as bright, plus the phone is a nice Amoled screen build.

I compared iPad Pro to a Tab S3. S3 was brighter at 735 nits and it too has a Amoled screen, but still not as bright as many phones. I too have a Note 8.

Crystal Sky is another option, and the larger one is 2000 nits and is the brightest device you can use. It works in direct sunlight.
The smaller version Crystal Sky will be about as bright as your phone.
This is a valid response. Thank you for your knowledge.

I just ordered the DJI Racing Edition goggles for this very same reason.

I got tired of fighting the lack of brightness, and the glare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada