DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Hohensyburg Cinematic

Hello everyone
I am a beginner Dji mini 2 pilot.
Rate my video work.

I would rate the video positively as fas as the flying skills, exposure, color grading, editing, but I would give it a "C: for length. You simply cannot "milk" 5 minutes of video show out of one single statue, and it becomes boring to the point where I am wanting to stop it by 3 minutes. The extra 2 minutes were extraneous. As usual, Less is more.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: WuSchu and DaveS
I would rate the video positively as fas as the flying skills, exposure, color grading, editing, but I would give it a "C: for length. You simply cannot "milk" 5 minutes of video show out of one single statue, and it becomes boring to the point where I am wanting to stop it by 3 minutes. The extra 2 minutes were extraneous. As usual, Less is more.

Dale
Miami
Hi
Thank you for your opinion, I am a beginner, I am grateful for any advice

Hi
Thank you for your opinion, I am a beginner, I am grateful for any advice
Sorry to be critical but that is the only way to learn. If everyone sends "likes" you will continue doing long videos and statistically, the percentages watch drops off rapidly to about 20%

Sorry to be critical but that is the only way to learn. If everyone sends "likes" you will continue doing long videos and statistically, the percentages watch drops off rapidly to about 20%
You have nothing to apologize for. I am pleased with your opinion

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech