DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from Mexico!

Hola a todos desde Cd Juárez. Tuve la suerte de pedir ayer en best buy el mavic y me llega el martes. Este es mi primer dron. Que me recomiendan leer para empezar???

Sent from my XT1563 using MavicPilots mobile app

Qué tal amigo, el drone está diseñado para ser medianamente intuitivo, aún así, te recomiendo familiarizarte con los manuales incluidos y todas las recomendaciones de vuelo y pre-flight, y utilizar el Begginer Mode hasta que te empieces a sentir cómodo con el RC, saludos

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

por favor mensaje en Inglés :)

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DromePilots newest forum maguelxngel :)

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Bienvenido al foro, aquí encontrará mucha información útil para su drone y uso, espero que lo disfrute!

Welcome to the forum, here you will find lots of information about your drone and its use, I hope you enjoy it!

Pura vida desde Costa
Rica!

Hola a todos desde Cd Juárez. Tuve la suerte de pedir ayer en best buy el mavic y me llega el martes. Este es mi primer dron. Que me recomiendan leer para empezar???

Sent from my XT1563 using MavicPilots mobile app
Bienvenido y enhorabuena por su nuevo dron. ¿Es posible utilizar el inglés? Mi español es muy débil. Gracias.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143